- Airgard ORIGINAL is a DIY product (self moulded) which does not need impressions and models
- ORIGINAL is constructed from ethylene vinyl acetate – EVA and is available in various colours all with Airgard technology of air-inclusions
- ORIGINAL mouthguards can be branded internally with club or sponsor logos
- All Airgard ORIGINAL mouthguards come with a storage case
- Available in junior (6-11 years) and adult (12+ years)
- One in ten product discount for orders >10
- Fabrication instructions on web-site
- If you would like a custom logo printed on the mouthguard please get in contact with us
Moulding Instructions Airgard ORIGINAL:
Step 1: Heat the Airgard ORIGINAL mouthguard in just boiled water for 10-12 seconds.
Step 2: Remove from hot water with a utensil and vigorously shake water off.
Step 3: Insert in mouth over upper teeth and bite gently to leave an imprint. DO NOT BITE THROUGH THE MOUTHGUARD.
Step 4: Mould mouthguard around teeth and especially up under the lip under your nose with fingers and thumbs. Use firm pressure with moulding and continue for 30 seconds.
Step 5: At the same time mould onto the roof of the mouth with hard sucking pressure onto the palate while finger and thumb moulding.
Step 6: Stabilise the mouthguard by placing in room temperature water for 3 minutes
- Repeat the procedure to improve the adaption of the mouthguard
- The length of the mouthguard may be reduced by trimming with scissors. DO NOT CUT INTO AIR-CELLS
Keep your mouthguard clean with soap and cold water and store in a cool place